Friday, September 5, 2014

Introduction

This blog was created for my Ethics in Computing class; one semester-long assignment is to post to a blog every so often.

But, since I've had a lot of thoughts recently on technology in general, I've decided that this will also host some of my personal thoughts on computing, technology, and possibly the world in general (though I think everything will tie into technology somehow).

There will be an about me post slightly after this one that will explain my biases and experience in computing and software development. I thought it better to create a second post, rather than cram it into this one, just for formatting's sake.

I hope that some of the things I post will be interesting or entertaining to others. Feel free to post comments or suggestions on any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment